|Tourist/Business single entry e-visa valid for 3 months||$ 260.00
|Tourist/Business multiple entry e-visa valid for 6 months||$ 360.00
Antigua And Barbuda Visa Requirements
- Applicants must provide high-quality color scans of the following documents:
- Bio Page of a valid signed passport or travel document with valid transit or re-entry permit for any country for which you may be ticketed. (Please note, passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.)
- A recent color passport photograph (45mm x 35mm); all photos are to be on a white background only and not altered or edited from its original state.
- Evidence of proposed journey into and out of Antigua and Barbuda i.e. ticket or confirmation of your booking from the travel agent.
- Proof of accommodation for the length of your stay or a letter of invitation from your sponsor. Students must provide the acceptance letter from your school and the details of where they will be staying during their studies. Individuals traveling on business are to provide a letter from your employer stating the purpose of your trip.
- Proof of funds to finance the trip i.e. bank statements for the previous two months.
- A recent police record. (Discretion may be taken by the visa-issuing office.)
- Birth certificate.
- Immigration status in passport or residency permit. ( i,e Any other country, and or the state of Antigua & Barbuda.)
- A filled out application form.
Still have questions?Look in Antigua And Barbuda Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway